Business Tax Preparation Services
Superstein PA helps your business prepare federal, state, and local tax returns that are in compliance with the latest tax laws and regulations. We offer a full range of tax preparation services, including Partnership and Corporate tax returns.
As your trusted tax preparation professionals, we provide personalized service and get to know you so we can determine every possible deduction and credit you may be eligible to take advantage of to reduce your business’ tax liability.
Personal Tax Preparation
We’ll help you prepare your personal federal, state, and local tax returns, determining every possible deduction and credit you may be eligible to take advantage of to reduce your tax liability.
Estate & Trust
Estate and trust tax filings and returns can be difficult and stressful, especially following an end-of-life event. Superstein PA can ease the burden—we help individuals acting as trustees or executors of an estate prepare and file estate and trust tax returns.
We’re here to guide you through the process, from understanding how tax laws apply to your specific situation to providing peace of mind as you handle the estate or trust.
Nonprofit status carries its own unique requirements for financial reporting and filings. We offer a full range of services for nonprofits, including 990 preparation and filing, as well as the following:
- Grant Assistance
- Private Foundation Consulting
- AHCA Healthcare Applications & Compliance Reporting
- Reinstatement of 501(c)3 Status
- Tax Implication Advising
Our team of CPAs and tax specialists can assist with FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) filing and tax preparation, plus help you with international tax planning.
With years of industry experience under our belts, we can guide you through the FBAR reporting process with ease. Let us take away the stress of filing the FBAR and help you prepare for a safe and secure financial future with our international tax planning strategies.
Our full range of services includes:
- Preparation of U.S. Tax Filing Requirements for Foreign Citizens (Corporate & Individual)
- Compliance With Foreign Bank Accounts & Withholding Requirements
- Guidance for Non-Resident Aliens Residing in the U.S.
- Guidance for Non-Resident Aliens Residing Abroad & Doing Business in the U.S.
- Foreign Investment in the U.S.
- Foreign Bank & Financial Accounts Reporting (FBAR) Compliance
- Streamline Compliance
- Estate Tax Issues Related to Foreign Trusts
Real Estate / Developers
The real estate industry and developer markets throughout the U.S. have unique and sophisticated tax regulations and implications. Our clients range from property owners and managers to leasing companies, real estate developers, real estate brokers, investors, agents, and attorneys.
Superstein PA has decades of experience in these areas and stays apprised of the most recent changes and issues nationally. We can help you navigate a wide range of tax implications, including:
- Energy Tax Credits
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Retroactive Benefits of Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) for Commercial Real Estate
- Minimization of Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT)
- Real Estate Professionals (REP) Tax Laws
- Minimization of Limitation of Business Interest Expenses
- Qualified Business Income (QBI)
- 179D Tax Deduction for Qualifying Energy-Saving Improvements
- 45L Tax Credit (For Energy Efficiency in Multi-Family Housing Units)
State & Local Taxes (SALT)
Every state’s taxes are different, and this lack of uniformity means it’s critical to be aware of all the differences within the state of Florida (and in other states). There’s additional complexity in these issues when organizations operate in more than one state.
States are now also looking to increase revenues by expanding audits for sales/use taxation (including ecommerce) and franchise revenues.
Superstein PA can help you traverse the complicated realm of state and local taxes. We offer a range of services, including:
- Helping to Minimize Tax Liabilities Through Restructuring
- Identifying Strategies to Limit Transactional Liabilities
- Reviewing Tax Credits & Incentives to Lower Tax Liability
- Identifying Savings or Refund Opportunities Through Previous Year Audits
We also offer the following services to all our clients:
- Representation for Businesses in State Tax Audits
- Representation for Individuals for Personal Tax Audits
- Expert Witness Testimony On Tax Issues
The intricacies of sales tax obligations and reporting can be daunting, especially in an ecommerce environment. We use the most up-to-date software to process your sales tax filings quickly and efficiently.
We track all sales tax filing deadlines and due dates by state and file returns electronically (where allowed), providing you with digital copies of the filings. This ensures the most efficient handling of your sales tax obligations and helps you avoid costly penalty fees.
As part of our sales tax review and processing, we:
- Review & Validate Sales Data
- Prepare Your Returns
- File Electronically (Where Accepted)
- Remit Payments
- Provide Standard & Custom Reports